Monday, May 11, 2009

More activity on the "DevProducts on Blogger" project

"[...] I've re-activated the 'DevProducts on blogger' project because I consider this as an effective way of communicating the progress and services of our Web Development company to our clients and potential leads [...]"

[...] I see this project as an extension of our official website. I want this site looked after and updated regularly. I want 'DevProducts on Blogger' to be a source of information on what's happening in the company [...]"

- RV David during a meeting called specifically regarding the "DevProducts on Blogger" project.
So from this week onward, we will be spending more time on the 'DevProducts on Blogger' project. This means more updates on our company and information on our services old and new.

For more information on the DevProducts on Blogger project and to stay updated, subscribe to our feed at http://devproducts.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default.

0 comments: