Thursday, August 27, 2009

The New Guy

Hi,

I would just like to take the opportunity to quickly introduce myself as the new Dev Products team member, my name is Phil and I have very recently come on board to aid with product development and a few other areas, but that I will allude to in a later post so please stay tuned!

The team have been of huge support in making me feel welcome. Starting somewhere new can be a daunting experience no matter how many times you've done it before but the team at DevProducts have really done a great job in making me feel welcome.

With more than a few years of relevant industry experience to bring on board and the exciting developments taking place quite soon at DevProducts, I honestly can't wait to start sharing some new and exciting things we have coming up in the following weeks.

Kind regards,
Phil

0 comments: